CuattroDR™ Software Image Capture Workstations
Accessible, space-saving touchscreen workflow right where you need it.
When Cuattro set out to design our image capture software, we began by asking questions. You answered. What we heard was surprisingly simple. “Work where we want, the way we want, please.” Our designers listened. Introducing CuattroDR™ In-Suite and Portable Multi-touch workstations.
Slate 7MD Portable Touchscreen Tablet Workstation
- Retrofit-able to existing portable and mobile X-ray units
- Ability to send to local or remote PACS via wireless connectivity (self contained router)
- Custom protective case
- Share-able & portable with DR detector for backup in-suite or surgery use
- Mounts to any device using standard VESA mount connections
In-Suite Touchscreen Workstation
- All-in-One Space-Saving Design
- Countertop or Wall Mounted Usage
- 23.5” LCD Multi-Touch High Resolution Monitor
- Includes keyboard and mouse designed for medical use
- Simple, clean, and intuitive two screen workflow: (Work list and Acquire/Review screen)
- Multi-touch or keyboard interface with touch gesture and animated sliding transparencies.
- Image preview in 2 seconds from exposure.
- Integration with Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMS) with full MWL, MPPS integrations with RIS/HIS providers.
- Multiple automated exports that can be user configured with a single touch of a button
- Complete integration of dose area product meters (DAP) with all readings recorded for export as well as embedded in DICOM image tags
- Generator Interface Control (Generator Specific)
- Auto-Positioning (Manufacturer Specific)
- Auto-Stitching for Long Leg and Scoliosis procedures.
- Rejection analysis with user customization of reports
- Embedded Operating System for network safe environments
- Embedded Help Functions for immediate support services
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Workstations include 24/7/365 Support and 99% Up-time Guarantee